Princess Carriage Rental Reviews?

wmjeffer

Mouseketeer
We're considering renting a carriage stroller from Princess Carriage Rentals for our 4 year old. Has anyone booked them? Any reviews? Thank you!

Umm...well...when they're brought up here, let's just say the general response is often :rolleyes: or :rolleyes2 or :laughing:. You may not get a ton of reviews from those that have used it.

I never used it but I did see one in the park and I thought it was cute.

I saw one last trip.
I would never, ever want to try to maneuver that thing thru the crowd at Disney no matter how cute. Sorry. Honest opinion. It's huge and cumbersome. The family using it was not having an easy go of it in moderate crowds

Last edited:
I saw one last trip.
I would never, ever want to try to maneuver that thing thru the crowd at Disney no matter how cute. Sorry. Honest opinion. It's huge and cumbersome. The family using it was not having an easy go of it in moderate crowds

I also saw one a couple weeks ago. They were having a heck of a time maneuvering it through the Frontierland crowd after FoF. It wasn’t even very crowded because it was rainy on and off that day. The dad looked regretful :)

That’s just what I witnessed. I hope someone on here can give OP a firsthand review, though!

We only saw one on our last trip. I felt sorry for the lady trying to push it in the crowd. I believe she was the grandma and was really struggling. One advantage, I guess, it would be easy to spot in the sea of strollers but I still wouldn't want the hassle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter