Princess dresses at disney store-clearance?

la79al

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering if anyone thinks the current princess dresses will go any lower before Christmas. They are currently around $40 ($60 at parks).

It depends. You can get discounted princess dresses (the costumes) after Halloween at places like target and such but DIsney store it is a little more difficult to find a good deal on them. They usually don’t discount the dresses but will discount the other costumes after Halloween, princess dresses get discounted Ted around Jan when the new designs come out for the year (but it’s hit and miss which ones get discounted)

Are you a Sams club member? They have the most beautiful, well made princess dresses in store. They even have a built in hoop skirt. My daughter has them all and the first ones I bought 2 years ago look like new. No rips etc like typical costumes and she plays in them daily.

I have purchased 2 or 3 princess dresses from the Disney Store on clearance. In 2 cases I remember spending no more than $18 for a $50+ outfit. Jasmine was one, and no it wasn’t a dress, but it had metal circles sewn in the bodice, so I thought it was fancy. The other was a glittery light up Rapunzel gown. These were both purchased in December before New Years, so likely end of Halloween stock.

If your child isn't going to care about it being Disney brand try the Littlest Dress Up Shop. They have all the major characters but machine washable and a lot more comfortable. My girls don't ever notice or cade that they're not the official costumes.

Thanks all for your replies. I ended up just going with the Disney Store deal going on now and got each dress for a little under $30 and free shipping so I am happy with that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter