PRINCESS EXPO?

Cheyflan

there's a great big beautiful tomorrow
Can anyone attend the Expo? Or do you have to be signed up for a race?

I will add, that while anyone can attend unless you or someone you know is racing there really isn't much worthwhile for purchase. Everything is related to that race weekend or is marked with runDisney 2018. Additionally the expo is generally a crowded packed event since everyone wants to pick up their race bib and get their merch. If someone is going just to see what it's like I would suggest the afternoon on Friday or Saturday when most runners have already picked up their things.

I will add, that while anyone can attend unless you or someone you know is racing there really isn't much worthwhile for purchase. Everything is related to that race weekend or is marked with runDisney 2018. Additionally the expo is generally a crowded packed event since everyone wants to pick up their race bib and get their merch. If someone is going just to see what it's like I would suggest the afternoon on Friday or Saturday when most runners have already picked up their things.
The vendor booths though have a variety of stuff for non-weekend-racers. My brothers family came with us and shopped the vendor booths, picking up some new earbuds & a few other items. Also, that new line of Disney athletic apparel would appeal to anyone, even non-runners. If I was local I may stop by to look at stuff, obiviously avoiding the first thing at opening rush.

The vendor booths though have a variety of stuff for non-weekend-racers. My brothers family came with us and shopped the vendor booths, picking up some new earbuds & a few other items. Also, that new line of Disney athletic apparel would appeal to anyone, even non-runners. If I was local I may stop by to look at stuff, obiviously avoiding the first thing at opening rush.
Ahh, that's true. I forgot about the vendor booths because I often don't have the patience to go through them all. At least when I go during the rush.

There are many potentially useful reasons for going to an Expo even if you're not running that race weekend.

I do think that a big part of the reason why they've cut way back on merchandise previews is an effort to reduce resellers from showing up at the Expo before the majority of runners. If ebay resellers don't really know what the merchandise looks like, then it becomes more difficult to determine if a particular item will be popular enough to recoup their costs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter