Princess Fantasy Faire-Services & Fees

piratepixieprincess

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone could report on the activities of the PFF and let us know what's included in park admission and what costs extra and how much it is for each.

Hairstyling?

Face Painting?

Photos with Princesses?

Thanks in advance for any help! :cloud9:

We did not do any of the extras at the PFF, but I can report on the freebies. There are tables with crowns, coloring pages, and stickers to entertain the kiddies. There is a show every hour or so while it is open where the kiddies can go on stage and learn their proper majestic manners. There is a line (30 minute wait or so) to see the princesses - there are three there at a time - all separate, and you can stop and talk to them, get autographs and take great photos - there is an excellent back drop.

If you do the photos - keep in mind that if there is a line, you probably will not see the 3 princesses that are there when you get in line. 3 are in the show, and when it is over, they go to sign...if you want to see those, I recommend getting in the line before the show starts. The nice thing about the line is the "greeters" cannot see you throughout the line, so it is easy to have an adult hold the place in line while the kiddies color or watch the show.

julia & nicks mom said:
I am not sure about face painting but the hairstyles start at 18
When we were there for Spencer's wish trip they quoted us 12-18 dollars for the hairstyling. My girls have long hair so it was 18dollars, 1$ more for ribbons, and 1$ more for glitter. They do a wonderful job. We did it on a Thursday afternoon and didn't have to wait in line. I am not sure about the face painting cost, but the artist does a great job!

It is by IASW, where the Snow White stage used to be. They have the stage set up, and every 45min or so (from 11-6 when we were there, and you can get a specific schedule) they do a little show where the kids can go on stage and learn how to be a princess/prince. They also have a place for the kids to sit and color and make crowns. There is a place to pay and buy costumes, do hair and face paint - but we skipped that part. This is also a great way to meet the princesses. They have a line and when it is your turn you get to meet each of three princesses separately, talk to them, take pictures (with a great backdrop) and sign autographs. They switch out after the show (3 are in the show, and then come to sign books). We saw Cinderella, Mulan, Snow White, Jasmine, Belle, Aurora, Princess Minnie and Pocahontas.

Cool! Thanks!

I remember there was a Snow White show, but we never got to it - a big driveway looking entrance into a building. Is that not there anymore and this is there instead - a stage inside? Or did they take that down and put something else there? Or am I totally off? LOL

Jasmine is the only Princess we don't have an autograph for. I've got a little 7x7 album for each of my little Princesses and it's full of photos and autographs of lots of characters. They're getting a little heavy to lug around all day, but I don't want to take any of the pages out because we love it when a character looks through the book to see all their friends!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter