Princess Half- Corral Question

ssyl6119

Earning My Ears
Hey I had a question regarding the corrals. When I signed up for the race I had no proof of time by the deadline as I hadn't run a race to do this. However, I have been training and my time is between 8:10-8:20 minute mile. I am currently in corral K which is estimated to have a finish time of 2:45 or somewhere around there, however I know I will finish in 2 hours or less. I have proof of my training on my Garmin watch (my 10 mile run yesterday finished in 1:23) but I was just curious if at the expo there is any way of talking to anyone to switch my corral? I know it's unlikely, just wondering if anyone has had any luck before. Thanks!

Without an actual race result to show your performance, it's extremely unlikely you'll be able to change your corral. Merely showing a run on a watch is fairly meaningless given it could've been done on a bike, in a car, or by someone else as far as runDisney is concerned.

Without an actual race result to show your performance, it's extremely unlikely you'll be able to change your corral. Merely showing a run on a watch is fairly meaningless given it could've been done on a bike, in a car, or by someone else as far as runDisney is concerned.

That's what I figured but I was just curious if anyone had any luck otherwise!!

Only time I've seen folks corrals changed was for elites who had proof of it.

Never hurts to ask, but starting at the front of your corral will prob be your best bet!

I am currently in corral K which is estimated to have a finish time of 2:45 or somewhere around there

That time means that that is where those who estimated 2:45 were put. Not that that's where they will absolutely finish.

Stay to the left as much as possible, don't do anything crazy to pass (galloways told me of someone at Star Wars who approached a perceived blockage and jumped into a bench then the top of a garbage can then in front of the group..don't do that), just keep your pace as much as you can and you'll be ok.

And those people have to have proof that they submitted that before but it didn't "take".

Never hurts to ask, but starting at the front of your corral will prob be your best bet!

Is there a trick to make sure I'm starting at the front of the corral? Get there early? This is my first Disney race :)

That time means that that is where those who estimated 2:45 were put. Not that that's where they will absolutely finish.

Stay to the left as much as possible, don't do anything crazy to pass (galloways told me of someone at Star Wars who approached a perceived blockage and jumped into a bench then the top of a garbage can then in front of the group..don't do that), just keep your pace as much as you can and you'll be ok.

And those people have to have proof that they submitted that before but it didn't "take".

Thanks!!!

Is there a trick to make sure I'm starting at the front of the corral? Get there early? This is my first Disney race :)

Get to the buses early so you're at the main area early and head to the corrals early. It's a long time to wait but the fewer people you have to zoom past the better for everyone. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter