Princess Help

skramer100

Mouseketeer
So, we have been a ton of times to the World, however I am stuck now. Taking my 4 year old daughter for a princess only party. I am lost. As a man with a son and a wife that likes the thrill rides, we are scrambling. Just to get you info. 2 days. We are driving up from South Florida early on a Saturday. Staying at GF. Leaving Sunday. Son staying with grandparents so this is all about the 4 year old princess.
We have ADR for 8:30 at Cinderella. What else is do not miss? I just keep going to Tower of Terror and Space Mountain. I need help.

I would imagine she would want to meet some of the princesses, so you're going to wait in line for that... Voyage of the Little mermaid, Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride, Dumbo, Carousel. It's a Small World

Don't miss Fairy Tales with Belle at MK. Make the rounds and meet as many as you can... Merida, Rapuzel and Tiana, Cinderella and Elena, Tinkerbell, Jasmine.. all at MK. Don't miss the Festival of Fantasy Parade. How about a Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boutique experience? And bring her princess dresses. She'll get all kinds of attention wearing them. If you go to Epcot you can find Mulan, Snow White, Belle in her work clothes, Aurora, Jasmine and Alice. You're going to have a blast!

Check out the My Disney Experience app and you can look up rides and meet and greets, it will show you wait times as well.

Don't miss Fairy Tales with Belle at MK. Make the rounds and meet as many as you can... Merida, Rapuzel and Tiana, Cinderella and Elena, Tinkerbell, Jasmine.. all at MK. Don't miss the Festival of Fantasy Parade. How about a Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boutique experience? And bring her princess dresses. She'll get all kinds of attention wearing them. If you go to Epcot you can find Mulan, Snow White, Belle in her work clothes, Aurora, Jasmine and Alice. You're going to have a blast!
Thanks. I have a lot covered by CRT, but looking for help. Her first haircut was from Bibbidi, still have the certificate and hair clipping. What is the story with the Ice Cream Tiana thing? It looks out. Where in Epcot is Belle. Her favorite dress is Belle.

Enchanted Tales With Belle, both sides of Princess Fairytale Hall, Ariel's Grotto, Under the Sea, Tinkerbell at MK
Alice, Aurora, Anna & Elsa, Frozen Ever After, Jasmine, Snow White at Epcot

I would do 1900 PF for breakfast. It's at your hotel and while not princesses it's characters that are different than Cindy's and I would think appealing to a little girl. They have Mary Poppins, Alice and Winnie the Pooh.

Enchanted Tales With Belle, both sides of Princess Fairytale Hall, Ariel's Grotto, Under the Sea, Tinkerbell at MK
Alice, Aurora, Anna & Elsa, Frozen Ever After, Jasmine, Snow White at Epcot
Where is TInkerbell? I swear, this girl is gonna kill me. Disney was all about how to get the most rides in, now it is Princesses. I will not allow a Prince yet! LOL.

Where is TInkerbell? I swear, this girl is gonna kill me. Disney was all about how to get the most rides in, now it is Princesses. I will not allow a Prince yet! LOL.
she's in Town Square Theater (same building as Mickey). I'd grab FPs for Enchanted Tales and both Princess Fairytale Halls, then you can get Tinkerbell and Ariel as 4th and 5th FPs. Merida is also at MK if she cares.

I took my daughter when she was that age. We had a girls day while her dad and brother went golfing. SHe was all about Ariel, and riding Small worl(17 times) and Magic carpets(8 times). There is a tangled photo op in the evening in Fantasyland near the bathrooms. She might like splash mt, philharnagic, laugh floor, Take it at her pace and let her take the lead. Take time to stop and look at things.

You need to fit in BOG. A 2 castle day is the ultimate princess day. If you can't get a BOG ADR later in the day, set up a search on the Touring Plans reservation finder.
Thanks. I have a lot covered by CRT, but looking for help. Her first haircut was from Bibbidi, still have the certificate and hair clipping. What is the story with the Ice Cream Tiana thing? It looks out. Where in Epcot is Belle. Her favorite dress is Belle.
Just a point of clarification. She didn't get her hair cut at BBB. They don't cut hair there. She must have had it done at the Barber Shop. Which means you need to be stalking a reservation at the castle to get her hair done.

You should just surrender to the princess influence. Age 4 is the best. It will pass quickly and soon enough she'll be begging for the thrill rides.

You need to fit in BOG. A 2 castle day is the ultimate princess day. If you can't get a BOG ADR later in the day, set up a search on the Touring Plans reservation finder.

Just a point of clarification. She didn't get her hair cut at BBB. They don't cut hair there. She must have had it done at the Barber Shop. Which means you need to be stalking a reservation at the castle to get her hair done.

You should just surrender to the princess influence. Age 4 is the best. It will pass quickly and soon enough she'll be begging for the thrill rides.
You are right. It was at Barber shop. She has been to BBB on cruise line just last Christmas. Looking for new things for her. Funny how much a little princess changes your life.:)

You are right. It was at Barber shop. She has been to BBB on cruise line just last Christmas. Looking for new things for her. Funny how much a little princess changes your life.:)
You only get so many chances in life to be made over in a castle. I'd still do BBB that day.

Sounds like you have lots of great ideas though! Princess days are the best!

Fairy godmother and step sisters meet behind the castle. The step sisters were my daughter’s fave. She also liked Gaston. Your trip may be worth a character locator subscription. I have a little princess who loves characters and this has made our trips very special.

Thank you everyone. Not happening until August so would love tips but all the information in this thread has been great. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!