Princess Pavilion

HappyHammer

Mouseketeer
Can someone please tell me the latest situation with Princess Pavilion as it has changed since I last went a couple of years ago.

It is my understanding now that they announce which two princesses will be in the pavilion each day on a board with times on it. Does anyone know when this becomes available? If I go there during EMH is it likely to be that day's schedule or the previous day? Do you get to chose which one you want to see e.g. Ariel 10-2 or Snow White 2-5?

Do we still queue up in the morning before it opens to wait for some sort of ticket that you can then come back with? In the past I used to get there during EMH and wait for over an hour, I assume its still the same? We will have a 3 month year old little princess in our party so I hope we don't have to wait too long on the inside queue after as I doubt they will let us have the buggy for that.

If only the PP would go down the same route as the new Moana waiting system where they give you that device to come back when they are ready so that you can still explore the surrounding area rides.

Thanks gang!

Lately the new sign did not come up before the end of EMH.

If you queue up in the morning you will be seeing the first princess. You stay in line, they don't hand out Fast Passes anymore. If you want the second Princess you'd need to get in line about half an hour before she starts, but it will be pretty bad at that point.

Lately the new sign did not come up before the end of EMH.

If you queue up in the morning you will be seeing the first princess. You stay in line, they don't hand out Fast Passes anymore. If you want the second Princess you'd need to get in line about half an hour before she starts, but it will be pretty bad at that point.

Hmm ok so it has changed quite a bit then. A mixture of the original set up of just queuing but with a bit more clarity about who you are seeing. The latter part is good, unless they're strict about when/how you get in line if you are only interested in the second princess. Think we'll have to trial it one of the mornings and hang around it during EMH to be safe. Thanks!

It's gone back to the standard queuing system and the queues are just as long as ever! We started queuing during EMH at about 9.15 and it was 11.20 before we met Cinderella!

I'm not sure if Moana is doing the mobile device anymore. When I went on Aug 7, I was told by the CM about the pager. However, when I went on line at 10am the next morning, I was not given a pager and have waited 2 hours on queue for Moana.

As for Princesses, I was there about 45mins before the princess change over from Snow White to Cinderella. The CM told us that if we queue inside right away, it could be either princesses. If we wanted Cinderella, then we have to queue outside. We didn't have a preference, so we went inside. We got to meet Cinderella and was about 4 groups ahead of the people who queued outside. There should be a better system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter