Princess Plans // 2.25 ~ 3.5 {2019}

I feel the need to list my ADRs so I have something to refer to when making changes and updates for each day. Keep in mind that i will NOT be going to all of these. It all depends on where we are in the parks and our energy level. I heard (please correct me if i'm wrong) that you can change your reservation, even on the same day. if this is true, my strategy is to change any reservations that we AREN'T attending to a few days ahead; therefore, i can cancel without being charged. Does that make any sense? I also booked multiple of the same reservation, just on different days. I don't want to be forced to go anywhere on a certain day. i also know there are some times and restaurants that we can easily get into day-of since it's just us 2. So I booked the really hard-to-get ADRs (like Ohana to watch fireworks) in hopes that restaurants like Yak & Yeti will be easy to get into if that's what we choose.

MONDAY 2.25
2pm BoG
9pm Boma

TUESDAY 2.26
8:10am BoG
7:30pm Coral Reef
9pm Boma

WEDNESDAY 2.27

8:10am CP
2:25pm BoG
7:15pm Ohana

THURSDAY 2.28
7pm Biergarten
9pm Ohana

FRIDAY 3.1

2pm BoG
6:25pm Sci-Fi
7:40pm SRT
9pm Ohana

SATURDAY 3.2
2pm Tusker (RoL pkg)
7:30pm Ohana
9pm Boma

SUNDAY 3.3

8am CP
6:25pm Sci-Fi
8:25pm SRT

MONDAY 3.4

2pm Tusker (RoL pkg)
7:30pm Ohana
9pm Boma

TUESDAY 3.5

8:05am CP

Now i'm going to officially start a new, updated plan. i was going to just go back and edit the days; however, i'd like to just create new posts for each day. it'll show progression and also, i won't forget any ideas/plans i had previously.

Monday 2.25 ADRs: 2pm BoG, 9pm Boma
our plan is still up in the air regarding when we will arrive at Disney. if we decide to just chill in tampa for the day, we wont make our lunch reservation to BoG. If we decide we can't wait any longer and just leave tampa early, though, we could make it to that lunch. The possibility of being so excited that we leave early is high likely lol
we may even get there early but decide not to eat at BoG. i'm still very interested in checking out the resort, the other resorts, the pools, and riding some rides. I do like the idea of saving the QS credit for another day. If we eat while on the road and get there late, we may not even go to Boma, either. it's just an option.
I still really want to see a fireworks show, preferably HEA. the 9pm time at Boma would allow us to see the show and still eat there if we wanted. We may just want to go to bed early, though... who freakin knows?!

Epcot is an option, as well. They're open an hour later than the rest of the parks.. and I would be ok with watching Illuminations (or whatever they're replacing it with) instead of HEA. Maybe i should book an ADR for that situation, just in case. What's your opinion on getting into those restaurants? are they easy? i feel like Spice Road Table barely needs an ADR but maybe during the night show it would be more difficult to get a good table? I don't think we'll want to go to Rose & Crown (not really anything there that looked good) or La Hacienda (we make really good mexican food at home all the time).
Lemme know what you guys think :)

Trick for Yak and Yeti: Sign up for the Landry's card. It's $25 but you get that back as a welcome credit, and you also get a $25 birthday credit during your birthday month (so it works out really well if your travel dates fall during your signed up for birthday month). With this card, you also don't need an ADR for Yak and Yeti ever. You get priority seating no matter what.

I'm curious how day of adr changes work. I know you can change same day without incurring the fee, but how does that work for restaurants with limited availability? Do you have to sit there refreshing your BoG reservation until you find something open on another day or can you change to a different restaurant?

I'm curious how day of adr changes work. I know you can change same day without incurring the fee, but how does that work for restaurants with limited availability? Do you have to sit there refreshing your BoG reservation until you find something open on another day or can you change to a different restaurant?
good question. I feel like you probably can't change restaurants but I'm not totally sure about that.
I'd probably just schedule it for any day and time, even months down the road if that's the only times available. Doesn't really matter since we aren't going anyway, right? Then cancel it once it's changed. Or just keep it lol oooh looks like we'll have to go to Disney to make our reservations I made for September bahahahaa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter