Princess Tiana Riverboat Show

ashleyrm

DIS Veteran
Saw this today at the Magic Kingdom. Thought it was a very good show. The characters and dancers start off with a little march through Liberty Square and then board the Riverboat. In addition to the dancers and cast, a select number of guests are selected to ride on the boat and participate in the show. The boat comes around in the direction of Frontierland and then stops in front of the bridge by the water in front of Splash Mountain. A CM had clued me in to that being the best viewing spot and they were right! There were about 4 songs performed and I thought they were all pretty good. The costumes are really beautiful and the colors are great. A couple of college program kids were watching with me and one of their friends is in the show.

As of right now, the show is only scheduled to run through January, but I'm sure if the movie is a hit the show will probably continue. Would definitely recommend seeing it if you are in the MK. I really hope that the movie is good! Believe there is a video posted on allears if you want to see it.

Saw this today at the Magic Kingdom. Thought it was a very good show. The characters and dancers start off with a little march through Liberty Square and then board the Riverboat. In addition to the dancers and cast, a select number of guests are selected to ride on the boat and participate in the show. The boat comes around in the direction of Frontierland and then stops in front of the bridge by the water in front of Splash Mountain. A CM had clued me in to that being the best viewing spot and they were right! There were about 4 songs performed and I thought they were all pretty good. The costumes are really beautiful and the colors are great. A couple of college program kids were watching with me and one of their friends is in the show.

As of right now, the show is only scheduled to run through January, but I'm sure if the movie is a hit the show will probably continue. Would definitely recommend seeing it if you are in the MK. I really hope that the movie is good! Believe there is a video posted on allears if you want to see it.

I was there last week and watched the show from Tom Sawyer island, great veiwing spots not a soul around! I get the little catchy diddy they sing stuck in my head atleast once a week. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter