Princess transportation from CCV?

Livelovedance

DIS Veteran
I wasn’t sure where to post this, so please let me know if there’s a better forum!

I did my first runDisney event at the 2018 Princess Half Marathon weekend, and I’m already anxious to do another one! If the rumors aren’t true (and I’m REALLY hoping they’re not!) I’m planning for the 2019 Princess weekend.

This time we stayed at Pop and were so pleasantly surprised by how much we loved the resort, and how close it was to all of the events! We’re looking to stay at CCV next year. Is there anyone that has stayed there for the Princess weekend? Was the transportation good? I don’t have much knowledge on the resorts, so idk how the distance compares to Pop.

Thanks in advance!

Copper Creek Villas? The bus stop at Wilderness Lodge isn't that far of a walk at all in my opinion. I would say it's shorter than from the 90s (farthest building) to the bus stop at POP. I haven't done it for a race weekend but just regular park buses.

I stayed at CCV for Princess Half Marathon weekend this year and the transportation was great. No issues.
Thank you! This is what I was wondering. I was afraid that for my first runDisney event I was a little spoiled by how close Pop was to everything!

Thank you! This is what I was wondering. I was afraid that for my first runDisney event I was a little spoiled by how close Pop was to everything!

I walked right out the front door and onto a bus each race morning. For the half, I made sure to be down there for the first bus. It was by no means full, and I want to say there were at least two more buses waiting right behind it to load up.

Of course, it was 3 a.m., so I may have hallucinated those o_O, but I can say each day the bus ride to the races was the easiest part of all. I’d definitely stay there for a future race weekend.

I walked right out the front door and onto a bus each race morning. For the half, I made sure to be down there for the first bus. It was by no means full, and I want to say there were at least two more buses waiting right behind it to load up.

Of course, it was 3 a.m., so I may have hallucinated those o_O, but I can say each day the bus ride to the races was the easiest part of all. I’d definitely stay there for a future race weekend.
Perfect! Lol I’m sure you didn’t, and if so, I also hallucinated the extra buses at Pop the morning of the 10K! :rotfl2: Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter