Princess Weekend 2020

Thanks - I've signed a contract for the rates they quoted me, but I'm just in a holding pattern waiting while they pull rooms from inventory and give me a Group code to start booking.
Well tons of thanks for doing it all! Cant wait to hopefully take advantage of your hard work

OK - I’ll go ahead and get this started ... if you’re interested in the group block, you can find more information here and can fill out the form to start the booking process!

Thank you so much for putting this together!

OK - I’ll go ahead and get this started ... if you’re interested in the group block, you can find more information here and can fill out the form to start the booking process!
Thank you!!! These are really nice discounts, you did amazing work. I messed up the 2019/2020 date input so resubmitted...hopefully I didn’t make it more confusing.

Thank you so much for putting this together!
Thank you!!! These are really nice discounts, you did amazing work. I messed up the 2019/2020 date input so resubmitted...hopefully I didn’t make it more confusing.

No worries - happy to do it for my DISFriends and it's worth it to save everyone a little bit of cash! I'll start getting things ready to book and then y'all will hear from me in a couple of days!

Cool! Remind me of the dates this covers? How early could we get in, and how late can we stay, on those rates? Trying to get family to join either before or after LOL.

I put in 2 forms since hubs will need room also. Is this thru a TA or do we still control our own reservation?

Is it too late to get in on this? I got shut out for the Princess Run as well as the Wine n Dine (which I'm upset about)... can't seem to get one this year :/

@Keels is out here killing it with these rates. My friends and I now need to decide if we want to save a ton of money on our current booking or upgrade to a moderate and pay roughly the same (that's what I want)

quick question though - are the fees for the 3rd and 4th adult taxed? or is it a straight $15 per person

If I already have a hotel reservation for Princess weekend, but want to get in on the discounted group rates, is there a way to do that? Do I just have to cancel the reservation I already have and fill out the form? Thanks!

I put in 2 forms since hubs will need room also. Is this thru a TA or do we still control our own reservation?

It's through Group Getaways - so any changes you make (ie. adding people to the reservation, changing dates, cancelation, etc.) have to be made over the phone with Group Getaways - but other than that, it's on your own for things like FP+ and ADRs.

@Keels is out here killing it with these rates. My friends and I now need to decide if we want to save a ton of money on our current booking or upgrade to a moderate and pay roughly the same (that's what I want)

quick question though - are the fees for the 3rd and 4th adult taxed? or is it a straight $15 per person

Hey! I owe you an email - but I'm waiting to hear back from my Group coordinator about this EXACT question!

If I already have a hotel reservation for Princess weekend, but want to get in on the discounted group rates, is there a way to do that? Do I just have to cancel the reservation I already have and fill out the form? Thanks!

Yeah - to get the group rate, it will have to be a new reservation!

Would you advise I keep my existing reservation until the new one is confirmed? I obviously don't want to lose the one I have if something doesn't work out :)

It's through Group Getaways - so any changes you make (ie. adding people to the reservation, changing dates, cancelation, etc.) have to be made over the phone with Group Getaways - but other than that, it's on your own for things like FP+ and ADRs.

ok I can handle that, I just don't like having TA involved

Hey! I owe you an email - but I'm waiting to hear back from my Group coordinator about this EXACT question!

Would you advise I keep my existing reservation until the new one is confirmed? I obviously don't want to lose the one I have if something doesn't work out :)

I plan to as I worked hard enough to get my reservation

It's definitely up to you - right now, I have a contracted room available for everyone who has requested one. I'm hopeful that Group Getaways will be able to start issuing confirmation numbers on Monday afternoon.

The Marathon Weekend block took a while to get up and running because of some botched IT upgrades, but every was able to get confirmation numbers well in advance of ADR booking window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter