Princess Weekend 2021

So am I supposed to make my park reservation this Monday for Princess weekend? I have our room and I have one comp ticket in my account (Hope that counts!). One of my cousins does not have a park ticket though.

I’d assume so if you have a room/ticket media
I know if you book a package when they open on 6/28 you can start to book 2021 dates

My mom and I registered for the fairy tale challenge (yay!). I booked hotel reservations in the beginning of March just days before the pandemic shut everything down.

But I don't know what to do about the tickets. From my understanding, those with existing hotel reservations can purchase tickets to make a package on Wednesday (June 24th), but are packages refundable? I don't normally purchase tickets until a month or so before my scheduled trip, just in case something happens and you have to cancel.

I always book with a room discount too, but I imagine you can't apply those discounts with a package?

Anyways, I'm still unsure what to do when the ticket reservations system goes live this week. I don't know whether to wait a few weeks or go ahead with the reservations. I know that's a busy time in WDW. Gah!

I am sorry if this has been asked before but there are already alot of pages to this thread. I am signed up for the Princess 5k. 2 questions? Is it going to be at Epcot like previous years and do I have to wait until June 28th to get tickets and reservations for the event? I am really concerned about getting tickets this year

I am sorry if this has been asked before but there are already alot of pages to this thread. I am signed up for the Princess 5k. 2 questions? Is it going to be at Epcot like previous years and do I have to wait until June 28th to get tickets and reservations for the event? I am really concerned about getting tickets this year
Yes, new tickets and reservations won’t open till the 28th
5K should be in Epcot but as always it’s subject to change

Yes, new tickets and reservations won’t open till the 28th
5K should be in Epcot but as always it’s subject to change
Thank you for responding. I know that it is "subject to change" but considering that this year a reservation is also required I would hope they wouldn't change the location on us or atleast make exceptions to the participants in the event if it does change. Sigh. This is an adjustment. As long as Disney is fair I will be flexible. It's my first 5k and first RunDisney event and I am so looking forward to it! See you all in Feb!!!

I'm looking to buy a Princess magic band, now that the plain ones are not complimentary anymore. However when you come from the UK, your magicbands have to be collected on check in, they do not deliver overseas. What happens if I buy one from the runDisney shop online? Do they ship it to England?

I'm looking to buy a Princess magic band, now that the plain ones are not complimentary anymore. However when you come from the UK, your magicbands have to be collected on check in, they do not deliver overseas. What happens if I buy one from the runDisney shop online? Do they ship it to England?
If you buy the band from rundisney you pick it up at the expo

Thank you for responding. I know that it is "subject to change" but considering that this year a reservation is also required I would hope they wouldn't change the location on us or atleast make exceptions to the participants in the event if it does change. Sigh. This is an adjustment. As long as Disney is fair I will be flexible. It's my first 5k and first RunDisney event and I am so looking forward to it! See you all in Feb!!!

You don't need a ticket for Epcot in order to participate in the 5k, if that is what you are worried about. The race will be completed long before the park is open.

Question for anyone that has done this run multiple years. What day during the weekend seems the busiest? We were there during the run in 2018 and it seemed busier on Saturday. Definitely saw a lot more runners, but could have just been me. We want to do a resort day when the parks going to be crowded. Pretending that things might actually be slightly normal by February, is Saturday probably the busier day that weekend?

Question for anyone that has done this run multiple years. What day during the weekend seems the busiest? We were there during the run in 2018 and it seemed busier on Saturday. Definitely saw a lot more runners, but could have just been me. We want to do a resort day when the parks going to be crowded. Pretending that things might actually be slightly normal by February, is Saturday probably the busier day that weekend?
Saturday will be the busiest day of the weekend.

Sunday - a lot of locals go home after the half.

Congrats to all those that got in last week. I'm in for the Challenge but went via charity as I was not going to be able to try and register during the window and anticipated it selling out. Raising money for a charity close and dear to my heart so it's all good ;)

Saturday will be the busiest day of the weekend.

Sunday - a lot of locals go home after the half.

OK I wanted to make sure I picked the right day, since you have to pick a specific park for a specific day now. It's all a guessing game, but I appreciate the info!

So does anyone know how late the Expo is open? Bc of the disastrous ticketing situation right now, I booked a quick 2 nights stay at Pop so I could atleast attend the event with a park ticket for that day. But I will likely not get into Orlando until late afternoon. How late do I have to pick up my bib?

So does anyone know how late the Expo is open? Bc of the disastrous ticketing situation right now, I booked a quick 2 nights stay at Pop so I could atleast attend the event with a park ticket for that day. But I will likely not get into Orlando until late afternoon. How late do I have to pick up my bib?

The expo is usually open until 7pm, maybe sometimes 8.

What is everyone’s feeling on booking a hotel room now? Do y’all have a reservation already or waiting for one reason or another? Given everything going on and the fact bibs seemed limited this year, I booked as soon as I could but options for on property hotels were limited (sticking to a value resort).

Do y’all have a reservation already or waiting for one reason or another?
I was going to wait until later in the year, but the park reservation system made me jump into action and book my room and tickets last week (All Star Music - 11 nights and 14 day park ticket). Unfortunately I still can't link the booking to My Disney Experience so I haven't reserved the parks yet. Hours and hours on hold to Disney every day with no luck is so stressful.

I was going to wait until later in the year, but the park reservation system made me jump into action and book my room and tickets last week (All Star Music - 11 nights and 14 day park ticket). Unfortunately I still can't link the booking to My Disney Experience so I haven't reserved the parks yet. Hours and hours on hold to Disney every day with no luck is so stressful.
Thats what made me get on it slightly earlier than I normally would. We didn’t get tickets yet because how many of us are going is still up in the air. But I didn’t want to wait too long like I did last year and nearly everything (in my budget) was full.

What is everyone’s feeling on booking a hotel room now? Do y’all have a reservation already or waiting for one reason or another?

I got one just so I know that I have a place to stay. I usually hate booking at rack rate, but because of the All Stars not being bookable yet (we stay Pop) and the park reservation system, I just wanted to have something set before it was too late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter