Princess Weekend 2021

kwwdw

Earning My Ears
Are memory maker shares a thing for race weekend? Right now SIL and I are only doing the 10k, and $170 is a lot for race-only pics (we are not going to the parks.) If discussing these here isn’t allowed I’ll delete this portion of my comment.

OR can you go through and just purchase individual race photos like you can with in-park pics?
I did the 10k race last year and ended up buying the one day Photo Pass option through the MDE app. I think it was $70, but when I did the math it worked out in my favor because I got a few pictures from our time inside the parks that day too. I've never shared a Memory Maker, but it seems like a smart idea so long as you trust the person you are syncing up with!

pixarfan24

WDW AP & DVC
Question for the group: On the rD website it says "Challenge participants must complete all required races within the pacing requirements in order to receive their Challenge Medals". Let's say you finish over the 16 minute/mile pace but still cross in front of the balloon ladies, do you still qualify for the Challenge medal? I ask because I plan on doing lots of character stops and may be over (I was over last year for the 10K). Fairy Tale will be my first challenge and I know they are strict about giving out the Challenge medals. Many thanks in advance!

1lilspark

DIS Veteran
I think it just means not getting swept but I’ve only ever done 5& 10ks with RunDisney so I could be wrong

camaker

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Question for the group: On the rD website it says "Challenge participants must complete all required races within the pacing requirements in order to receive their Challenge Medals". Let's say you finish over the 16 minute/mile pace but still cross in front of the balloon ladies, do you still qualify for the Challenge medal? I ask because I plan on doing lots of character stops and may be over (I was over last year for the 10K). Fairy Tale will be my first challenge and I know they are strict about giving out the Challenge medals. Many thanks in advance!
As long as you finish both races without getting swept, you’ll get the challenge medal. They don’t check pace, just that it was actually you that completed both races.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.