Princess Weekend 2021

That’s interesting because i was looking yesterday morning and the only thing sold out was the kids’ races. Quite a coincidence that all of the “adult” races sold out on the same day.....

Have any other international runners got a refund yet? Its been 3 weeks since my cancellation email was received but no refund as of this evening.

Checked my account this morning and it appears that my TA-booked princess registration and room deposit were refunded back on the 5th.

If you are interested in a live race this weekend as of this morning Gasparilla Distance Classic in Tampa is still in person (lots of restrictions)

I received an email notification yesterday stating my refund has been processed and to expect it in 4-5 days. Roll on next June so I can try for another bib for February 2022. Hopefully.

Last edited:
Has anyone here signed up for the virtual race with the virtual goodie bag option? I did and I haven't seen anyone more on it. Anyone get anything back on this?

OK Who has started their Princess training plan already? :wave:

Currently trying to decide whether to dress like a lunatic for running around my local trail when I do the actual virtual race. Has anybody ordered and worn the leggings by Zazzle? I'm putting a link but I don't know if disboards will allow it. SO many Disney patterns and Disney princess patterns in particular but I'm going to guess they are not made for running. Nothing worse than having to yank your tights up a million times over 13 miles.

https://www.zazzle.com/collections/new_disney_leggings-119596553092418919

OK Who has started their Princess training plan already? :wave:

Currently trying to decide whether to dress like a lunatic for running around my local trail when I do the actual virtual race. Has anybody ordered and worn the leggings by Zazzle? I'm putting a link but I don't know if disboards will allow it. SO many Disney patterns and Disney princess patterns in particular but I'm going to guess they are not made for running. Nothing worse than having to yank your tights up a million times over 13 miles.

https://www.zazzle.com/collections/new_disney_leggings-119596553092418919
Started my training a few weeks back and I am training for doing it all on my treadmill (running outside in February in MN is beyond my level of grit). I will probably dress up for my run with only my husband and daughter to appreciate it!

Question to veterans of Princess...

While looking online for some running costume ideas, I've been coming across pictures of participants wearing a sash that says "Disney Princess 1/2 Marathon Team" with the Children's Miracle Network logo on it. How do did you get one of those? Was it given to everyone who did the half? A charity registration thing? Or...?

TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter