Print Out Those Coupons

pbhunt

Mouseketeer
We picked up our car at National on Apr.28, using Emerald Club. The woman at the gate asked for, and kept, the printouts of the Disney Club Coupon AND DC contract information. She also wanted to see our Disney Club Card. Just a word of warning, make sure you have all of your printouts, reservation info, Club Card(s) and coupons available/accessible, when you pick up your car.:bounce:

GREAT POST!!!! Thanks for the info. I already had my printouts, but wasn't sure if they were going to want them. Now, I know!

Back when we were young and foolish, we used a Travel Agent and she booked us a rental van with Hertz. We told her the agency had to be on the airport due to two small kids. Our Travel Agent assured us they were at the airport. They were not we discovered when we arrived. I had a discount through an association I belonged to. Hertz wanted to see my membership card and photo copied it before they would give us the discount.

Now we do not used Travel Agents. And I also bring whatever I can to prove a discount.

THANK YOU!!!! The sites didn't look like real coupons so I didn't think of printing them. I went back and printed everything I got a code for...Thanks again for the tip. I'm sure I would have been crying in the car when they asked for them.

The Disney Club Member's Site: www.disneyclub.com
$29.95/year (with employer discount), which has coupons for discounts on National Car rentals, Free Emerald Club Membership, Entertainment book discounts on hotels and restaurants, 10% off at Disney Stores, Catalog, Website, Discounts on Park Hopper Tickets. etc. If you're planning a Disney Vacation, we found that the membership more than paid for itself!:bounce: :bounce:

DC National Car Rental discount question:

I'm looking at the one day free offer on the DC site. It doesn't look like a coupon. Do I just print off the page and use it if they ask for a coupon?
Also, it says to use a particular number for a contract ID#. However, this doesn't work with on an the reservation screen for National. It does work if I use it as a coupon number instead. Is this correct?

I think there is an error on their site. The number that starts with a 1 goes in the coupon space and the number that starts with a 5 goes in the contract space -- when you view the quote you should have 2 discounts that show. Hope it works for you. I got a pretty hefty discount that way.

Thanks mnmom22!

It worked fine. Can't believe I got a 3 day weekend local rental for $35, tax included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter