Print refusal

cbombard

Mouseketeer
A quick search has not turned up anything that makes sense to me.. So please be nice if this has been talked to death. Feel free to point/shove/direct me in the right direction..

This may also be a case of not understanding copyright and use rights.

I have had photos taken at disney refused to be printed by Zazzle, cafepress, and similar. The most recent is one I took of the monorail while at epcot. I am trying to purchase photo items for my own use.

Anything to help as I will have some things printed at Costco (Castle sunset picture) just fine, but the exact same picture is refused by Zazzle for a phone case.

The reason for that is Zazzle, Cafepress, etc are geared to designers creating things and selling them to third parties directly from "stores" on their websites where Costco and other photo printers are geared to making prints that aren't being sold to third parties directly from their websites. To stay out of trouble, Zazzle, Cafepress, etc have taken the stance to simply refuse to print anything they feel is copyrighted intellectual property. What you need to do is find photo printing places that offer the products you're looking for. Unfortunately I can't help with that because I only print photos as traditional prints and not on phone cases, etc.

This does make sense.. sucks! though.. I have some shots that I want for iphone cases (one for my daughter and one for me) and I really like the Zazzle cases.. Boo.

Thanks for commenting! finding anything on this that is not too broad is impossible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter