Printable Shanghai DL map?

iheartglaciers

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a link to a good printable SDL map that I can use to plan my strategy? :-) I'm going during a busy time, so I know I have to be strategic about this! Thanks!

I downloaded the Shanghai Disneyland App instead of a printable map. The app gives you ride wait times; so for me, it was probably a better planning tool.

I have a couple of spare maps. I could send one to you if you like (not sure when you're going and whether it would be enough time for one to get to you). PM me with your address if you want one.

Alternatively, PIO is right about the app. It is a handy planning tool having information on the wait times, show schedule etc on it too.

I have a couple of spare maps. I could send one to you if you like (not sure when you're going and whether it would be enough time for one to get to you). PM me with your address if you want one.

Alternatively, PIO is right about the app. It is a handy planning tool having information on the wait times, show schedule etc on it too.

That would be amazing, thanks for offering! I don't want to have to make you mail one from Australia to the US, so I'll make do with the app. But that was so nice of you to offer :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!