Private Booking Whale Watch

mrsp1030

DIS Veteran
If you have recently sailed Alaska and booked a private whale watch that allowed a group of 7 and children, could you please share your experience. I am having a difficult time finding one that will accommodate more than 6 and that also allows children. Thank you!

If you have recently sailed Alaska and booked a private whale watch that allowed a group of 7 and children, could you please share your experience. I am having a difficult time finding one that will accommodate more than 6 and that also allows children. Thank you!

Sorry I'm no help. We actually booked one of the smaller whale watching boats through DCL for our Alaska cruise a few years ago. That boat held about 12+ passengers as I recall.

We booked through Shore Excursions. I'm SURE they are just taking a cut, so you ought to be able to find the excursions directly, but we went with this b/c my TA uses the company regularly and it was just easy. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the hyperlink here. But google Shore Excursions Group Juneau private whale watching, and you ought to get to it. I believe it was Harv and Marv's boat that we ended up on. Our group was a total of 11, including kids (ages 2, 6, 8, 9). The company was most definitely fine with all ages. They even had a little life jacket for the 2yo. We were on a boat with a 12 person max. PM me if you want the direct link. Oh, and this was in June this year.

We used Harv and Marv's. If you have enough for a private boat, then you can bring kids. We were a group of 10, so we qualified.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!