Private driver for disembarkation day?

2littlestitches

Mouseketeer
Hi there - has anyone had experience with hiring a private driver for disembarkation day? We are not just in need of a quick transfer, but rather someone who can pick us up at the port, drive us to a spring training game, and then return us to Tampa around dinner time. I've done the whole car rental thing at the port in the past, and it is such a nightmare, that we are thinking about just splurging for a private driver. The wait times for the car rental shuttle and the wait to get the car were awful last time we did it.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations of companies you may have used. Also, we are second seating, so if I were to find a private driver, what time would I tell them to pick us up at the port? I truly appreciate any advice you may have!

Last edited:
Jiffy Jett quoted me $80 per hour and 4 hour minimum, We are a party of 6. Another thought and I can't remember where I read about it, but there is some kind of luggage service that will take and store your luggage and then you can catch an Uber or Lyft.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter