Private messages I DON"T UNDERSTAND???

dbcruise

Mouseketeer
Hello Just by pure accident I found I had 7 private messages from Dec. I did not know they were ever sent to me .Can someone explains how this works or is there a link that explains this ? Also a link for the chat I was going to try that but could not find how to get there ? Thanks

Hi
When you sign on to the main board, go all the way to the bottom of the page where you will see a message such as "you have xx private messages" you can go to your files and open them to read. Hope this helps

The other way is to select the Private Messages from the pull down menu of other "boards" and areas.

I switched the option to allow the boards to email me when I get a private message. Go to the User Control Panel, then "Edit Options".

The option for "Send you an email when you receive a Private Message?" is set to "No" by default. Change it to "Yes".

Not sure what I did, but when I get a PM there is a big box that shows up soon as I sign onto Dis brd so I have to read message
to continue. It is a neat feature and can't be missed :)

Thanks for the help understanding it a little better now . What about a link to the chat ? Thanks

Wow, you got me thinking. Do I have private messages? I am going to search somewhere. Not to good with computer/web/screen stuff. I can't even go on chats. I gave up on that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter