Private Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have also been lurking since Dec. But just signed up today. Working my way to 10 post to cancel a ADR for CRT in late July.

You need at least 10 posts before you can PM afaik.

ok guys. Someone please help. I'm super new, but i have made over 13 posts... why can't I send a PM... is there a waiting period? Does it take a few hours to register?

Interesting rule... I guess it forces potential lurkers (like me) to post. Which I am doing now ;)

I don't understand how to PM (or have a conversation) once you are over 10 posts. can someone send the instructions?

ok guys. Someone please help. I'm super new, but i have made over 13 posts... why can't I send a PM... is there a waiting period? Does it take a few hours to register?
Did you ever find the answer to this? I am having the same issue.

Did you ever find the answer to this? I am having the same issue.

Click on the name of the person you want to PM, then click on where it says Start a Conversation:

upload_2018-8-26_18-28-10.png

Long time member but no a poster. Trying to boost my count. I had to ask how to do pms. Sad that in this day and age I didn't know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!