Private studio portraits on the Fantasy

CBJHockeyNut

Mouseketeer
Hi! I was wondering if anyone could please give me more details about the private studio portraits being offered on the Fantasy. Things like how do you book it, how long does it last, where do they take the portraits and do you purchase them separate from your photo CD? I would also love to see samples as well if anyone has used this service.
Thanks in advance!!!

Hi! I was wondering if anyone could please give me more details about the private studio portraits being offered on the Fantasy. Things like how do you book it, how long does it last, where do they take the portraits and do you purchase them separate from your photo CD? I would also love to see samples as well if anyone has used this service.
Thanks in advance!!!
As indicated, they are shot in a studio that's located in Shutters (unless it's moved). Photos taken there are not included in any of the regular Shutters photo packages. They cost extra.

We didn't opt for it, but asked about it when we were on the Fantasy in December.
You can ask any of the shutters photographers about how to book it, it seemed that they had a good amount of availability when I asked.
The studio is in an enclosed studio at the corner of Deck 4 in the shutters area.
They said it was a private 20 minute session, not sure if you can have a longer session.
When pressed, they said the smallest package would be $500 but that there were different packages available. I didn't ask for any additional details about what was included in the package.

I would recommend taking advantage of the casual photo opportunities on non formal nights.
The lines are typically non existent and the photographers typically spend more time with you and your family and are more willing to retake pictures that don't come out right. One of
the photographers spent about 15 minutes with my family, going through different poses and groupings on the first night on the white background. Those were some of our favorite pictures from the whole cruise. Another night, we had my son and daughter dress up on a casual night and got some great pics against the Tinkerbell background.
The formal night was crazy and rushed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter