• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Private transfers from LAX

Aust

DIS Veteran
We are looking into private car transfers from LAX to HoJo for our trip in January (there will be 3 of us) - after the 14 hr flight we're hoping it will give us a bit more comfort and less wasted time! I've searched a bit online but can't really find much good info - does anyone have any suggestions?

We used B & W limos. They were brilliant and I can't speak highly enough of them. Beautiful cars, lovely driver, prompt and very reasonably priced.

We used Winn Limo Service 4 times last October. We flew into LAX and had transfers to and from Hollywood. Then later in our trip we flew back into LAX and had transfers to and from DLH.

I found plenty of reviews about them online and their pricing was very competitive.

We were very happy with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter