Probably a long shot but want to ask

jnjusoioa

I fell in love with DLR, whats not to love. Fantas
Hello all, I have watched several recent Youtube video's of Seuss Landing, and the store in Seuss that sells the books, I believe it is called all the books you can read, they recently had a very cute What Pet Should I Get set up, and on the videos so the one side there is a shirt hanging, and it looks like it is bright and the dyed, like a stripe of red, blue, etc. From what I can see they look like children's shirts but was wondering if anyone knows what I am talking about and if so, by chance do you know if they had it in adult size? Thank You

Hello all, I have watched several recent Youtube video's of Seuss Landing, and the store in Seuss that sells the books, I believe it is called all the books you can read, they recently had a very cute What Pet Should I Get set up, and on the videos so the one side there is a shirt hanging, and it looks like it is bright and the dyed, like a stripe of red, blue, etc. From what I can see they look like children's shirts but was wondering if anyone knows what I am talking about and if so, by chance do you know if they had it in adult size? Thank You
I suggest you post this on the Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure forum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!