probably a stupid question about using points for Treehouse Villa

smores

DIS Veteran
i am a DVC member (animal kingdom)...i would like to book a treehouse villa for my party of 6 the end of march 2014....i was told that if i want to use points i can book at 7 months.....but if i want to pay cash, i can book at 9 months.....kinda odd that it would open to general public before DVC members (not home resort) can book....is this true??

i am a DVC member (animal kingdom)...i would like to book a treehouse villa for my party of 6 the end of march 2014....i was told that if i want to use points i can book at 7 months.....but if i want to pay cash, i can book at 9 months.....kinda odd that it would open to general public before DVC members (not home resort) can book....is this true??

Well it's technically different inventory. So the cash reservations should have no impact on the points availability that you'd see at 7 months.

Easter is late next year, I think it's 4/20. So you might be ok at the 7 month mark. I see treehouse availability all the time, I think the new point allocations really lowered the appeal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter