Problem Accessing AP Resort Rates

Ciandella915

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to see the AP rates for resorts. Every time I click on the spring offer, it takes me back to the AP purchase page, even though it says I'm signed in as an AP holder. When I hover over the link, I can see the url looks like the AP rates page. Is anyone else having this problem?

I'm trying to see the AP rates for resorts. Every time I click on the spring offer, it takes me back to the AP purchase page, even though it says I'm signed in as an AP holder. When I hover over the link, I can see the url looks like the AP rates page. Is anyone else having this problem?

I have seen quite a few posts like this over on the discount board.

Has your AP expired? Once it expires the prompt will still state that you're signed in as a passholder and able to see passholder offers, but in fact you can't. I let my AP lapse for several months and this was my situation until I actually purchased a new one.

Has your AP expired? Once it expires the prompt will still state that you're signed in as a passholder and able to see passholder offers, but in fact you can't. I let my AP lapse for several months and this was my situation until I actually purchased a new one.

We just got them in October.

It's a known glitch.
You are going to have to start by clearing all Disney related cookies from your browser, whichever one it is. That still doesn't work 100% of the time. Disney claims their site is optimized to work best on Chrome but when it comes to this issue, it's actually the worse, for me.
If you are using Chrome you can try opening a page using Incognito mode. I am hitting about 50/50 on this working. I like to try to stick to using Chrome since that's what I use for everything else, both on my PC and my MAC (and my phone too for that matter)
Next step is I open Edge, again clearing all Disney related cookies (I have actually set Edge to delete all cookies and cache each time I close since I only use it for websites that won't open correctly in Chrome). This works about 3/4 of the time.
If it doesn't work then I open a Private page in Edge. So far, this works

I used to have the worse time on Chrome, I usually use Safari but even then I have to clear the history a lot so it will work right.

Same thing happened to me on Chrome...I couldn't see any of the AP rates. Opened a Firefox browser and it worked just fine, though. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!