Problem linking a package

Omarhs

Earning My Ears
hey guys, I booked a package yesterday (12 night stay at holiday inn Disney springs with 5 days park hopper plus)
I tried to link it now and I can see the hotel reservation with no park tickets.
It says on the website “Theme park tickets purchased as part of a vacation package will be available upon hotel check-in.”
Is that even possible? How can I take advantage of the 60 days Fastpass if the tickets will only be available when I check in.

I am thinking because it’s still in June 2019 so the tickets will be valid from the first of Jan 2019 and I will be able to see the tickets on the first of December for the 30 days Fastpass window.. does that makes sense?

hey guys, I booked a package yesterday (12 night stay at holiday inn Disney springs with 5 days park hopper plus)
I tried to link it now and I can see the hotel reservation with no park tickets.
It says on the website “Theme park tickets purchased as part of a vacation package will be available upon hotel check-in.”
Is that even possible? How can I take advantage of the 60 days Fastpass if the tickets will only be available when I check in.

I am thinking because it’s still in June 2019 so the tickets will be valid from the first of Jan 2019 and I will be able to see the tickets on the first of December for the 30 days Fastpass window.. does that makes sense?
You need to wait a few days before your ticket entitlements get linked.

Your FP booking will be fine. If you haven’t seen the Theme Parks board today, new Ticket Restructuring began this morning so your tickets will be linked soon.

You need to wait a few days before your ticket entitlements get linked.

Your FP booking will be fine. If you haven’t seen the Theme Parks board today, new Ticket Restructuring began this morning so your tickets will be linked soon.
Thank you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter