Problems Signing into ShopDisney

Brocktoon

21st Century Schizoid Man
Didn't know exactly where to post this ... so I figured I'd post here.

Anyone else having issues signing into the Shop Disney website? I can sign into my Disney account on the My Disney Experience with no problems, but when I go to shop for park merch I'm not logged it. When I go to the Shop Disney website the login just spins for a bit and then refreshes without logging me in ... even at check out. It's not a cookie or browser issue as I've tried Firefox and Chrome even using private and incognito mode. Tech support is closed for the night so I figured I'd at least check to see if I'm the only one?

Hey, if Disney doesn't want my money, so be it :snooty:

Just updating in case anyone is curious ...

I talked with customer service and apparently there are a large amount of people who can't log onto the Shop Disney site. They confirmed it's not a browser issue and seems to be account related somehow. Updating passwords won't help. For now they've got numerous IT tickets entered looking into the situation. Customers can still check out as a guest if their account isn't working.

Disney IT as its' finest ...

I had a problem accessing my shopping cart in shodisney. Customer service wasn't much help in my case, and asked if I would like to place my order by phone. I said nevermind. I wound up using firefox, purchasing as a guest, then signing in. ...THEN everything I already had in my cart was accessible. I deleted the duplicates, and was able to complete my order. yays!!

The ShopDisney site certainly makes it hard to "feed the mouse". There's been several times that I've just given up so I'm sure they lose a lot of money from less persistent shoppers. Then there was the issue I had recently where I ordered the Frozen 2 Magicband and a week later I got an email that said they couldn't fill the order because it was sold out. Particularly frustrating since a friend who was at WDW had seen the band and called me that morning before she left to see if I wanted her to pick it up for me. I said no since I had already ordered it. Once again I had to hand over Mickey's money to an ebay scalper ("8 sold today!").

I had the same issue. I had to turn my ad blocking plugin (uBlock Origin) off before it would let me sign in.

I have no issues with the website, but the app is constantly logging me out before I can do anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!