Procrastination is my friend and here is my solo trip report!

BeckWhy

<font color=FF99FF>The Tag Fairy prefers to remain
So yes... I am finally starting my trip report from my November 2009 trip.

So basically it has taken me so long to post this because the Holiday season is finally winding down. I know y'all are probably like "it's February!" Anyways, as soon as I returned from my trip the holidays were practically in full effect at work. Plus one of the managers had just quit so I was working on picking up her slack (while we were training a new assistant manager). As soon as Christmas was over, I started on planning my 27th birthday party which was an entire week long celebration. Then I got sick, so any time I wasn't working I was sleeping.

I'm gonna work my best on updating my trip report on my days off (which are only one day a week for a few weeks) while I'm at my parents' doing my laundry.

So onward to the Trip Report.

Just as my title proclaims I am such a procrastinator. But it's not all total procrastination. I don't have all my info in order to write my trip report. But anyways I'll start with a little bit of a pre-trippy.

Basically I decided to go on this trip last minute. My biggest problem with it was I didn't have anyone to go with me. But with the announcement of the Fantasyland remodel and the remake of Star Tours I decided I could go. But it wasn't totally that simple.

My vacations have tended to be every other year since I went with a friend in 2002. Since my 2008 vacation I wanted to go back immediately. Usually I don't have that sensation but for some reason I just wanted more. I was feeling kinda like a Disney drug addict or something. So I heard about the Fantasyland remodel and started to regret not spending as much time there since I've been on those rides since I was a wee babe. But still, I just just went one year earlier. I know when I go every other year I hear bologna from my family about just going. But I was hanging out at my parents' doing laundry or something and was playing around the computer. I found out that Disney was offering the 5 + 2 vacation package... I priced it out. Then I checked out plane ticket prices. I checked and checked and then finally the best thing happened CHEAP PLANE TICKETS and DIRECT FLIGHTS on JetBlue (my favorite). So I talked to my mom about it. With in a few hours the prices went up again. So my hopes of a trip were squashed again.

Anyways at some point afterwards JetBlue dropped their prices again. So I called my dad and told him. He was like "I think you should go." No "well you just went..." Anyways he asked who'd I go with. Usually I go with my ex, but he was unable to take a vacation.

To be continued...

I just did a few days solo at WDW.
It is very easy, but sometimes emotionally hard.

I am going to move you to our pre-trip board.
When you return, give me a PM and I'll move you back to our regular board.
OhMari

This isn't the pre-trip report. I already did that. This is my actual trip report I was just doing a little "refresher" because I know people don't always read the pre-trips. So please move me back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter