Project Runway All Stars Spoilers Welcome

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Nohal, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Nohal

Nohal DIS Veteran

Who is watching? I feel like there are lots of drama queens brought back.

2. kaytieeldr

kaytieeldr Post hoc, ergo propter hoc

Didn't even realize it was on until it was over. Will catch up OnDemand. Was Ken one of the divas?

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. disneyeveryyear

disneyeveryyear DIS Veteran

I am in. I was a little surprised at the Guest Judge (not sure if this is a thread with or without spoilers). He was never one of my favorites, and talk about drama.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  5. Music City Mama

Music City Mama DIS Veteran

Ken was a little diva-ish, but not the worst.

It's weird to watch Georgina Chapman now without thinking about her husband... yuck.

Nohal likes this.
  6. Nohal

Nohal DIS Veteran

I never cared for him either. Always felt like he was not as creative as he thought he was. I'm surprised that he has so many celebrity clients. I was thinking it was going to be Christian Serano.

7. kimblebee

kimblebee now my thoughts will be worth 5 cents

We are two episodes behind you, I think. We just had episode two.

I did not like the winning outfit from episode one..the mustard yellow dress with all the cutouts.

I don’t know many of the designers because we don’t have access to past seasons. If they’d put them on Netflix I would binge all winter lol

8. kaytieeldr

kaytieeldr Post hoc, ergo propter hoc

Not behind. We just had episode two, too.

9. NAB

NAB <font color=green>That first page just got too hea

They started ahead of us in Canada but since were given 2 shows this week we are caught up. It happened with Married at First Sight too. Thought we couldn't get it but came on 2 weeks later.

kimblebee likes this.
  10. Nohal

Nohal DIS Veteran

I'm so confused as to what they think HIGH fashion is. I don't get the distressed look that they seem to think is on trend. I haven't seen distressed stuff in the store and if I did I wouldn't buy it. I have to say that many, many years ago when my boys were into Abercrombie and Fitch their stuff was stretched out, faded, and distressed. My friend called the store the rag shop! I have to say that I didn't even have a favorite look this week they were all horrible.

11. NAB

NAB <font color=green>That first page just got too hea

I don't even like the ripped jeans look and figure out why people pay $100's of dollars for something I would throw away because of the holes. Having said that I'm not very fashionable with my clothes , I'm a jean and t shirt girl with a hoody. Probably could use a makeover...lol