Proposing at Animal Kingdom Lodge

United544

Mouseketeer
Hi,

My girlfriend and I are going to Disney in January '02, and I plan on proposing to her at the Animal Kingdom Lodge soon after we arrive at the resort and enter our room.

I've contacted the resort and they were amazingly helpful and are going to arrange our room any way I'd like it before our arrival - Definetely the best service I've ever have received from any hotel or resort, they even found another disney crew member who had a portable CD player to place into our room that they are loaning.

What I need to know though, is: How many Daisies do you think it would take to make a path of daisies from the door entrance to the balcony overlooking the Savannah? The dimensions of the room the best I can guess are: 26x13 (approximate)

Any suggestions or ideas would be awesome!

Thanks!!! :)

Sounds like a VERY romantic plan! I have no idea about how many daisies--definitely quite a few! You might try calling a florist and asking them. Good luck!

Sounds so romantic!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure she will be blown away :) I know I would! Sorry that I can't help you with how many daisies to use...I have no idea. But i would say calling a florist would be a good idea. Much luck to you :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter