Pros and cons of Flex Pass

So you can get reservations for the same day ( as long as the date is showing availability?). We are local and tend to decide at the spur of the moment so I was trying to find out if we could reserve the same day.

So you can get reservations for the same day ( as long as the date is showing availability?). We are local and tend to decide at the spur of the moment so I was trying to find out if we could reserve the same day.
Yes, you can make a reservation if it's showing availability, but that last minute availability could change once more people buy the Flex Pass, or some day ends up being busy.

Just settling in after a great day at Disneyland! If you are concerned with going to Disneyland and you’re debating on getting the flex pass, purchase the pass (through the ticket window) when you arrive. You will for sure get in!

Just settling in after a great day at Disneyland! If you are concerned with going to Disneyland and you’re debating on getting the flex pass, purchase the pass (through the ticket window) when you arrive. You will for sure get in!

Did you upgrade tix at the ticket booth? Do they give you a pass without needing a reservation?

Did you upgrade tix at the ticket booth? Do they give you a pass without needing a reservation?

No. Before going, I called Disneyland because I had concerns about being able to make a reservation the day of. I was advised to purchase the pass upon arrival. So I went with no ticket at all. I went to the ticket window (next to the lockers) and signed up for the Disney Flex pass there. When you do it that way they make sure you can go in that day. I also did it this way because I wanted a max pass and didn’t want $15pp (4 ppl) to go to waste.

No. Before going, I called Disneyland because I had concerns about being able to make a reservation the day of. I was advised to purchase the pass upon arrival. So I went with no ticket at all. I went to the ticket window (next to the lockers) and signed up for the Disney Flex pass there. When you do it that way they make sure you can go in that day. I also did it this way because I wanted a max pass and didn’t want $15pp (4 ppl) to go to waste.

Ok, thanks. I want to go for 4 days so debating whether to get tix and upgrade. Don’t want to be blocked out if not all days available while I’m there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter