Pros vs Joes - WDW Edition - Show Idea

DisneyGras CM

Earning My Ears
I have been a long time listener and hold all tips, tricks and suggestions from the shows and forums in high regards. Being not too close to Orlando, I am not able to experience WDW as much as I would like. I average a trip every one to two years. Not enough to be considered a Pro but enough to potentially have my own tricks as a “Joe”.

With that being said, there are some things that have been reviewed that may not be liked from a Pro standpoint but a “Joe” would not mind enduring. Either that be food, experiences, prices, etc. I believe a show with a Pros vs Joes on certain topics on food, seasons, events, prices, etc would be beneficial to weigh the pros and cons on certain topics from points of views. To hear both sides of the coin sort-of-speak. This might have already been done in the past but thought it would be a cool concept for those that might not get to Orlando as much.

What say you team?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter