Prostate cancer

luvwinnie

<font color=green>And how are YOU feeling?<br><fon
Just found out my favorite uncle has prostate cancer. He starts radiation Aug. 1. ANyone have success stories? Thanks.

YEP!

THREE!!!

Here ya go -

Stepdad - prostate removed - cancer free now for 8 years.

Friend's dad - radioactive seed thingys - still in treatment

Most favorite professor ever - prostate removed in Feb - all ok so far!

{{{HUGS!}}}

My grand father lived with it for a good 15 years or more. That has been several years back. I know he went on afterwards and didn't have any problems at all. Had to take medicine every day, but otherwise no problems.

Yep, my dh's uncle. He's doing good.

At one point they got test results back and they were really bad. Worse than they would have thought. Well, come to find out, the results were someone else's. They got mixed up.

So I guess this post doesn't help much. sorry

I've known a few people with prostate cancer, and every single one of them has been in remission for years.

My husbands uncle fought and beat prostate cancer. He's doing very well today :)

If u have to pick a cancer to have..Prostate would be a top choice.

Very treatable if caught in the early to even mid stages!

My Dad had it about 6 years ago, he had the radiation treatments and came out fine. His cell counts are doing great, and he gets checked about every three months. So far no signs of cancer returning!

friends dad had it for 20 yrs or so. it is such a slow cancer there is a debate on wheather or not to even do a psa test on men.

My dad had the radical surgery last October at Mayo Clinic, has had three or four checkups since then, and is doing absolutely fantastic. If caught early, prostate cancer is very curable/treatable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter