~ Proving How Much Of A Newbie I am...~

JustJamie

WDW Virgin
Someone please explain to me the Lime Green stuff? I have seen several mentions to it.

Something to point out that you are a DISer or something while in Disney World? :confused3

LGMH stands for Lime Green Mickey Head which is a paint chip you can get from Home Depot. The real name of the color is actually Alien Green. This is the official color of the DIS boards and if you have them on your luggage, purse, etc., other DISers will know you're one of us.

Also beware the Focker thing (point at your eyes with two fingers, point back at someone else -- like I've got my eye on you). Apparently this is another way that DISers (or perhaps only podcast members?) say "hello".

I'm kind of new myself, so I'm sure if I've gotten any of this wrong someone will set me straight! ;)

Oh wow! I had no clue it was that "serious". :rotfl2:

If Lime Green or "Alien Green" is the official DIS colors, why isn't the board Lime Green? LOL

Don't feel bad. I too was scratching my head over the whole lime green thing. Glad that's all cleared up now. :)

YAY someone had the guts to ask what I didn't!! :thumbsup2

I too was wondering. Now I have to get myself a lime green mickey head ;)

Wow. They werent' kidding. This place is a total cult :rotfl:

Thanks for the explanation on why Green :) I posted on another thread asking and didn't get a reply.

I was in Home Depot the other night and took a bunch of those paint chips. Just the other day DD and were trying to figure out how to decorate the car for our trip. I wanted to make giant Mickey ears and attach them to the top of the car for the ride down :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Of course my DH didn't think it was such a good idea :confused3 Now I am going to take white Mickey heads and tape them to the windows and cover my smiley face magnets with them. So if anyone is on the highway or in DW between 1/3 and 1/13 and see a maroon SUV with Mickey's all over it, you'll know who it is :dance3: :dance3:

robin

Glad I could help. I too was too shy to ask in the beginning and someone else posed the question, so I completely understand. Yes, it is somewhat cult-like here, but everyone is relatively harmless. Just don't drink the lime green cool-aid if it's offered! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter