PS at Rose & Crown for cp & Illum. - what time ?

alexandra uk

DIS Veteran
I want to make PS for the CP at The Rose and Crown.
I want to do the CP first ( in the dark ), then eat ( hopefully on the patio ), then remain seated for Illuminations.
What time should I make my PS for ? I'm really stuck here, i haven't got a clue :p
Is the menu for the package the same as the regular dinner menu ?

:jester: 112 to go :jester:

First off, you can't get guaranteed seating on the patio anymore at Rose & Crown. You have to take the first avilable table and they wo'nt let you wait. Just do'nt want you setting yourself up for disappointment.

That being said, the magic time to get a patio seat seems to have been around 7:30pm. But that probably means that you may have to see the earliest showing of CP.

Once the packages are released, I think that PS times are linked to CP times. They won't let you have a complete choice for both, if I am remembering right.

The menu is the same, but your package, if the same as previous years, pays for appetizer, soup or salad, the entree and dessert. I think a non-alcoholic beverage is included too, but not sure. They also include the tip, but not the tax. Weird, I'd rather just pay for it all at once if I have to pay for it, but that's off subject a little here.

Hope that answers your questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!