• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PS during MNSSHP

rhondacedwards

Earning My Ears
What is the best place to have PS for dinner in the MK during MNSSHP? I have heard that the LTT is the place to be. Can you help. We will be there on Sunday the 17th of October.:confused: :bounce:

Alot of people do like to eat at LTT for MNSSHP for a couple of reasons. First, as far as I know, it is the only PS restaurant where the characters will be dressed in Halloween costumes for the evening. And Second, it's the only restaurant that starts accepting PS reservations as soon as MNSSHP tickets go on sale. (Instead of the usual 90 days prior). However, once you reach the 90 day point, you can also make reservations for CP and CRT during MNSSHP. We prefer to eat at LTT because we feel it has a little bit better "Halloween Atmosphere" and because we can go ahead and make PS now and get that out of the way, instead of having to wait until the 90 day mark. Whatever you choose, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

How late do CP and CRT take PS's? I thought they closed earlier than LTT, before the 7:00 official start of MNSSHP or MVMCP.

Originally posted by DebbieB
How late do CP and CRT take PS's? I thought they closed earlier than LTT, before the 7:00 official start of MNSSHP or MVMCP.

Yes, LTT is the ony restaurant open DURING the party. The others will take their last PS at 6:00p I believe so you can still eat there any time before 6:00p and if your PS is at 6:00p you'll still be done in time for the party BUT you can't make PS during the party like you can at LTT.

We will also be there for MNSSHP on 10/17/04, I made a PS for LTT as soon as I found out we could, it will be the first sit-down character meal for us , as well as the first MNSSHP for us. I think LTT will be better because of the food for us, and the characters will be in costume, I am very excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter