• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PS for Cinderella's Royal Table February 11

toesmom

DIS Veteran
I have a ps for 1 adult and 1 child on February 11 at 8:10 am, but we will not use it because I feel bad leaving my husband with the baby at the hotel more than I actually need to. So if anyone wants the reservation, I will cancel mine with Disney Reservations and you can call a few minutes later and ask for that time and day and it will be available. Let me know... I am not trading this ps, I do not want any money, I just want to let someone from this bulletin board use my ps since I will not... and I did have a lot of fun getting it.

Is this ressie still available? I have a friend who didn't know to call early, and she's going to be there during that week.

Can you reply or PM me and let me know if you have canceled this yet?

Thanks a bunch,
Carolyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter