ps help please

uktigger

me and my mouse havin fun together!
:wave: all

i have made my ps's for our trip in october for my family but now the 2 families that we are traveling with have decided they wanted to eat with us as well::yes::
how do i go about getting them added?or do i need to cancel mine and then make new ressies?
altogether there will be 11 of us,do i need to ring another number?

thanks for your help eve::MinnieMo

I would call Disney Dining and tell them that you are looking to increase the number of diners and see what they have available. They may be able to accomodate you, but they may also not have enough room for everyone together. You may have to make a separate reservation for the remaining people in your party.

We were in that situation last year when our neighbors decided to join us on our trip. We called to see if we could just change the number of people and were told no, we had to make new PSs. We then did that with no problem...just mainly had to change the PS confirmation number in my notes. :D

hi all:wave:

thanks for your help::yes:: i'm off down to my cousins now to ring and get it changed:D i'm always so nervous when i ring to make my ps's,i'll let you know how i get on

thanks eve::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter