PS in JULY? Call each Day?

The VWL Five

Disney Nut
Hi,

We've made many PS ressies over the years but we have not been to Disney in July for years.

Should I call day by day to make PS for our stay or just wait and make them all at once?

I know for the most popular ones like Cindy's I need to make the PS on the exact day I can.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks

Hey,

We're going in July also. I'm going to wait and make them all at once.(Of course, except for Cindy's) I've never been in July but I did go this past year between Christmas and New Year's. I made them all at once and didn't have a problem getting the times I wanted. It seems that most people wait until 30 to 60 days out to make theirs. With all that being said, If there is one that you really have your heart set on, I would probably go ahead and make it on the 90 day mark.

The character ones are the only ones I make ASAPl--that is Chef Mickey for us. We'll be there July 14-24, WL.

I agree about Cindy's and Chef Mickey's. We traditionally go in the "off" season, and yet whenever I have tried to change a time at Chef Mickey's it has been a nightmare. I would add this to the list of "must books" at 90 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter