PS Reservations

paulamom

Earning My Ears
I have called for ressies for two days now and each time I have been asked by the recording if I have been to Disney before. I answered no, I don't no why I did that but I haven't been in years and I was nervous because I was making PS's for Easter and I had never done it before . Does this effect your que time and if it does which is the best answer.:bounce: (Yes, thanks to this board I got CM for brunch and CGrill for dinner). Yesterday I was on hold for 40 mins. Today for 30 mins. What has every one elses experience been like?
Thanks so much for everyones help. We are going Easter week and staying on property for the first time at the Contempory. Due to the boards, I feel so impowered and already feel the magic!:hyper:

The long hold times and questions started last November. Your hold times are consistent with everyone elses lately. :(

As to your answers determining how long you wait, I can't say and none of the people at WDW know either. I suspect it doesn't as I had to wait 20 minutes at MGM last month calling from a pay phone.

A weird thing happened to us yesterday, while using 2 cell phones and 2 home phones. All the phones were on hold and all were listening to the same song except for one. It was playing some other song. Guess which one got through first? You guessed it, the one playing the different song! DH and I had a bet going about this. Since he was holding the phone playing the different song, I bet him he would be the last to get through. Well I was wrong.:rolleyes:
We got our reservation for Easter dinner on that line. It makes you wonder doesn't it.

A half hour on hold? What's that all about? If it's been going on since November, it does not sound like it's the busy season or something.

Do they have less help? Could that be it?

KIS

During the Easter time it is peak season. I believe it should slow down after the weekend of April 17-18. Our wait times for Disney dining are high right now because of this. Everyone is trying to get all the ps's you can because you will not be able to just walk up and eat anywhere! (outside of fast food). I don't understand why they have been slow since November though:confused:

I have to say I don't like having to answer the question of whether I've been to Disney before when I'm trying to make a PS. I'm guessing its a marketing survey and I'm paying for the long distance phone call, not Disney. I feel they should do the survey on their own nickle!

even when I called over the weekend. I called twice in a row, and both times waited less than 3 minutes for a cm to pick up. Now it took several minutes to get through all the questions, press 1, question press 2, etc......

This is the number I have, and I don't even remember where I got it, but it still works!!

1-800-828-0228

There are different options, and one of them is dining.

good luck to all with upcoming PS's!!

deb::MinnieMo

Originally posted by Pryncess'mom

1-800-828-0228

Thanks, Deb. This is another 800 number which gets you to the Walt Disney Travel Company. Once the recording starts, just press 5 to go directly into the Dining que.

The other toll-free number is 877-939-3732 and they have changed their menu so by pressing 5 here to gets you into the Dininq que. I know this number does not work for international callers. Not sure about the one Deb gave us.

Happy Toll-Free Planning!
smileyhat.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter