PS September MK

tltjet

Mouseketeer
I tried about 3 weeks ago and they didn't have any PS after 5:45 for any of the restaurants in the MK. Just for the heck of it I called today to see if maybe they started taking PS for later in the day. It worked I got a 7:15PM PS at CRT on a Monday for the end of September.

A similar thing happened with us and Mama Melrose. Every time we checked, all the days we had available were either sold out or they only had something insanely early. Last week, we had no problems booking a 6pm PS... and last night, we had no problems booking a different 6pm PS when we decided that we wanted to go on another day instead.

It appears that hours have been *slightly* extended for September, and fireworks have been added at 8pm on all Mondays in September, and a few Wednesdays (park open to 8pm instead of 7, I think). Check the schedule on disneyworld.com.

thanks tltjet for posting. I tried calling last week to get a few later PS for our Sept trip with no luck. I'll call again this weekend to see if we can now get a later H&V and 50s PT and maybe Plaza. This happened during our July trip and kept the early PS and was surprised to find out while at the restraurants that they were indeed open to closing aka 9:00 PM at the 50s PT. So figured there's something going on.

Now I need to change some of my PS, because there has been changes to the September calendar and the day we were suppose to visit BB, it's now closed, so will be rearranging.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter