PSB PS question

1princessesmom

Mouseketeer
I just booked a PS for PSB for 2 on our upcoming trip to WDW. I really wanted a table for 5, but it wasn't available. Here is my question. If we all can't go to the breakfast, I really want my in-laws to take our 2 year old DD. THe VERY NICE and friendly CM who booked our PS told me to send both my mother in law and father in law with our daughter and plead that we did not know that we needed a table for 3 because my daugher is only 2. She said they would be accomidated. I'm a bit nervous about this. SHould i just send one other person with my DD? Thanks.

High chairs don't take up that much room. If there's a problem, couldn't one of them just walk out and go for a pastry at the bakery? (I don't know if it's open then, but I recall reading that there is one).

How far in advance did you book the PSB that there wasn't enough room? Is this now so popular that those of us opting for this one might need to start strategizing?

KIS

The PSB is booked up all the way through the end of March or at least that is what I was told when I called the other day to try and reschedule the PS I already had. I think this one is becoming more and more popular.

Krystina :)

I would just send both grandparents with your daughter. What's the worse that can happen? I'm sure they will do their best to keep the family together at the restuarant. I really can't see them sending grandma or grandpa away. Its worth a shot. Also keep calling every day. You never know when you may get a spot because of a cancellation.--- A few years ago, I was able to get both the Polynesian Luau and the Hoop De do Review on VERY short notice because of cancellations. . -- Don't give up hope.

If that doesn't work call as soon as you arive at Disney for your vacation all the way up until the last minute, twice a day if you must. Keep trying! When you check in ask at guest services at your resort if there is anything they can do to help you. I wonder if you can just walk up like at CRT and stand by and hope for a no-show. Although I guess the ps's for PSB are all before world showcase opens, so you may have to ask the CM who checks off ps's on the clipboard before they let you in. Maybe you can call the restuarant directly now and ask about how they fill no show spots. Hey, who knows, you may be able to get the 5 of you in yet!

:wizard: Sending lots of pixie dust your way!

We (3 of us) went Easter 03 with ps for 2. Told them at the podium upon checking in we would like 3 but could only get ps for 2. They said No problem:bounce:
Good luck!

Mickey Moose

I agree with the others, I doubt they will give them a hard time. Don't forget to keep trying for cancellations. I'll bet you will be able to get your '5' if you call every few days between now and your trip. I've always been lucky getting a cancellation for CRT or PSB.

Good luck!

Thanks for all of the help. Y'all were right, persistence did pay off and I was able to get PS for our whole party. I'm sooooo excited!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter