Psb

Jennifer Stork

Earning My Ears
We have priority seating at PSB at 8:50 am, I think this is before the park opens. Where do we go ? The ps operator told me we need to be there 30 minutes prior to our time.Just trying to get my itinerary nailed down.
I read on a post that Cindy is in the lobby of the castle at dinner time for pictures and autographs. Where exactly is she? I was excited to know this.

As far as PSB goes. You can go to the main entrance of EPCOT and there will be a CM checking in guests for the PSB and you'll be able to enter before the park opens.

If you're staying in an EPCOT resort you can go through the International Gateway (between France and the UK) and there will be a CM there also checking names. Just make sure you have your confirmation number. They usually ask your name but it's always good to have that number just in case.

As far as CRT at dinner, I believe Cinderella is there from time to time in the lobby but not sure if it's everyday or not. If you really want to see her she's back in the Toontown in the big tent with Suzy and Perla. She also has a dinner at the GF's 1900 Pk Fare with Suzy and Perla, Prince Charming and Fairy Godmother.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter