DSi or Psp ???

Ash in Wonderland

Ash in Wonderland
I already have a DS Lite and I'm thinking about buying the DSi but I don't know if I should. Can anyone tell me whether its worth it or not?:confused3

Hi, everyone. I have a DS lite and I'm looking for a bit of an upgrade. I'm concidering a Dsi or a PSP. I'm not sure it would be worth it to get a DSi when I already own something really simular so thats when I thought about a PSP. I'm a little concerned about the games not being that great and there really aren't many o choose from. I can already play all of the DS games on my lite and I'm thinking that a PSP would be something. I'd really love some advice, though.:confused3 Thanks a bunch.:)

Ok so from what I hear, the psp games suck. I've reasearched a lot and i get a lot of "not very many games" "only one or two good games" and I'm realy disapointed to hear that cause the PSP seems like a lot of fun. If you have a psp or know anyone that has a psp, can you give me a little more info and tell me whether its worth getting a psp?????:confused:

If you have a DS lite, don't buy a DSi. It's really not worth it. Wait for the DSi 2 to come out. I hear there are a lot of glitches and its better just to keep the Lite. Hope this saves some of you from wasting $150.

I have one (PSP). I never play it because the quality and variety of games suck. I wouldn't recommend getting one.

But i hear there's a new line of games coming out for PSP Little big planet with a few others. Still not worth getting?

I just merged all of the threads on the DSi and PSP together, that is why your posts have been edited.

I own both a DSi and a DSiXL. Nintendo created the handheld and honestly no one does it better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter