PS's Suggestions

magicalmcwho

DIS Veteran
Hi,
Would like any suggestions to fill in ??? or what to do on open day. Also which CP below do you think would be best? I was trying to do just breakfast and dinner, but open to any suggestions. This will be first Christmas trip to WDW for DW, DD3 and me. If there is some other events at this time that should'nt be missed please let me know.

Date Breakfast \ Lunch \ Dinner \ Park/Event
11/27 Arrive SSR \??? \ ??? \ n/a
11/28 1900PF @ 9:20 \ ??? \ ??? \ ???
11/29 CP @ 9:05 \ Room \ PF @ 5:50 \ MK
11/30 ??? \ ??? \ LTT @ 5:25 \ MK/MVMCP
12/1 PSB @ 8:30 \ Room \ R&C @ 5:00 \ EP
12/2 CRT @ 8:50 \ Room \ CP @ 5:30 \ MK/MVMCP
12/3 Open Day
12/4 Open Day
12/5 ??? \ ??? \ LC @ 4:30 \ EP/CP @ 6:45
12/6 ??? \ ??? \ LC @ 7:30 \ EP/CP @ 5:00
12/7 Open Day \ MGM??
12/8 PSB @ 8:30 \ Room \ BGarten @ 5:00 \ EP
12/9 CRT @ 8:50 \ Room \ CP @ 5:20 \ MK/MVMCP
12/10 Leave for Home

Jim.

How about O'hana's for dinner at the Poly. Reviews are great. We'll be trying it in Dec. same time frame you will be there. DD would like the coconut races. We're also trying Boma's at AKL. It also has a lot a great reviews. I also notice you don't have Chef Mickeys at the CR listed. We're going there for dinner the night we arrive. It is another fun spot. These are all at resorts so you don't have to be in a park. Have fun deciding and a great trip.

ash&abby'smom,

Thanks for the suggestions. Thinking about Ohana. Is chef mickeys a character meal at dinner? By the way did you get CRT?

Thanks, Jim.:D

Chef Mickey's is a character meal. I was able to get CRT on 12/7. We are very excited. We are also doing 50's Prime time cafe at MGM before fantasmic. Have you checked out www.allearsnet.com for the menus. That might also give you some good ideas. They also have reviews on this website.

We did the FDP this past May at Mama Melrose. I dont think we will do the Fantasmic show this time?

Hope you have fun at CRT.

Jim.

I would add AK to your park list and Sea World as well if you are looking for another park and have a way to get there. As far as restaurants, my DD4 and I love Boma. The food is fabulous and plus you'd get to take a look around AKL. I would also go to Ohana. I've only heard good things. I think you made some good choices already, especially with 1900 Park Fare. It is excellent for both breakfast and dinner. Another fun thing to do on one of your non-park days might be the Wonderland Tea Party for your DD or tea in the Garden View Lounge at the GF.

F1Julie,

Thanks for the suggestions. Does AK have any special events at Christmas time? I will try to get PS for Ohana. DW and I did consider Sea World or Universal but just dont know yet. May try to do the Wonderland Tea Party.

Thanks for the help, if you think of aything else let me know.

Jim.

:wave:

I would add in US and IOA they have Macy's Christmas parade and Grinchmas, I think your DD3 would like that ! :tongue:

Thanks to all for the suggestions.

If there is any other restaurants to try, parks & events that should not be missed, please let me know.

Thanks, Jim:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter