PTParaD TRs and Shenanigans

We're home. It was a long day of driving after sleeping pretty puny last night. We have the trailer mostly unloaded and winterized already.

We had a heck of a trip. Thanks for following along on this one. I don't think we have a big camping trip again until the 4th of July with the Midwest gang.

Ugh RV problems. But they happen and add memories (and mostly good ones.) Check the sail switch and then the limit switch before replacing the control board.

Glad you made it home safe and sound and your son is loving scouts. Scouts gave me a lot when I was younger, skills I still put to use today!

Congrats! Lots of good memories from that time in my life.

And are you an Eagle too? We may have discussed it, but I saw the knot on your uniform.

j
Yes. I was one of those kids that age kicked me out from scouts. I got 1 palm also before hitting 18. I tried an Explorer Post, but the culture didn't fit me. Then I left for West Point and didn't have time anymore.

Congrats, Jack, on your son achieving his Arrow of Light Award.

As a former Den Leader and Packmaster in Cubs, I whole heartedly approve.

Ed

Thank you for sharing your Spring Break with us. Grumpy Aggie's Uncle had a fishing camp & shrimp boats in Galveston. He would help on the shrimp boats sometimes during the summer. So sorry about your tire, but glad it was not a blowout.

Somehow she's gone from this wisenheimer that found my old Army glasses and was imitating me at the table
FB_IMG_1688822380886.jpg

To this soon-to-be freshman in high school, that has her driver's permit, and tears up the pool.
Fort Leavenworth Lancers-11.jpg

Her team got some pictures done yesterday ahead of the meet today.

Even though she's Miss Mature now, she's still giddy for the DISMeet in Nov 2024.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!