PTR: 10 Year Aniversary: Late August 2018!! FP Update 2/07

The (very small) cast of characters are myself (Serena) and my DH
Am I just now putting two and two together? -- is your username Sailor Moon because she's Serena as well?!
(Also, love Sailor Moon - Sailor Mars is my favorite!)

and I've never been on the safari or EE after sunset, so that might be cool too!
Whaaaat?! Both are amazing after sunset! Well, KS is not great after dusk, but sunset to dusk is an awesome time to see the lions really active. And EE is the best in the dark, you will love it!

I knew I wanted something with Moonshine, and the Humingbird cake, but that is not a meal...or is it???
It is if you say it is! ;) (I recommend the thigh-high chicken biscuits, large enough to be an entree all their own and deeelicious.)

Also... planning a possible September trip and we have an ADR at Crystal Palace for the first time too, MNSSHP for the first time, and I love the Star Wars fireworks too! And Sci-Fi -- my guilty dining pleasure in WDW, I had to cancel an ADR there last trip because we have gone too often... but I love it! Your trip sounds marvelous, can't wait to read your report in full!

it's really only 4 hotel, but 5 CHANGES!!
POP-AKL-Royal Pacific (at Universal)-POLY-POP!
oh man, we did 3 hotels on a trip of the same length as yours -- you are going to be a busy bee with 5 changes!!

I didn't even book a 3rd FP because the crowd prediction seems really low that day, and these are my only goals. We'll probably end up at Nomad Lounge :)
I feel compelled to book a third FP for you -- must secure all 3 in advance! :laughing:

Excited to read about your anniversary dinner at Yachtsman, your first time at Ohana, Typhoon Lagoon, as well as everything else. So exciting! :hyper:

Perfect FP plans! It looks like such a wonderful anniversary trip! :)

Awesome that you were able to snag that second flight of passage FP.
I feel really blessed to have scored that one too!

is your username Sailor Moon because she's Serena as well?!
:cheer2: Yep! You got it!

you are going to be a busy bee with 5 changes!!
I'm hoping that since we only have 5 park days (and the party) we will have enough down time to counter that.

It looks like such a wonderful anniversary trip!
:thanks:

Looks like some great FP selections, though sadly it doesn't look like our plans will collide. We'll be in MK on the 22nd, Epcot on the 23rd, and back in MK on the 24th then we leave the 26th.

I just did 8 hotels while I was in Ireland. Granted it is not WDW, but it was doable. The tip is to pack well. It makes it much easier when you constantly have to pack up your suitcase and move.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter