PTR: 9 Days, 10 People, 11 Times What We Wanted To Spend!!

chippydale33

DIS Veteran
This is my first ever Pre-Trip report, so any tips would be appreciated. :thumbsup2

When: July 19th - July 27th
Who: Me (14, turning 15 on the trip), Mom, Dad, Brother (20), Aunt Joanna, Uncle John, Johnny, Lynda, Jordan (10), & Rachel (8)
Where: Boardwalk Villas
Flight: Early Morning Arrivial, Late Afternoon Departure! (Making the most of our days. :) )

STORY​

My name is Kacey, I'm 14 years old, and my family & I are Disney World fanatics. :cool1: As we seem to always do, we decided we weren't going to go to Disney this year. It has been becoming way too much money, and we thought we should try some place new. We went back and forth between Dollywood & out west, but of course, we ended up deciding on going back to the World! We knew that if we didn't go to Disney this year (we have gone 8 years in a row now), that on our vacation we would all be complaining: "We should've gone to Disney!! :rolleyes1 " :rotfl: .

Last year, my family and I went to Disney World with my Aunt Joanna & Uncle John. They hadn't been to Disney since the 70s, and they surprised us one day by telling us they wanted to come along! We were so excited because we had always wanted them to come with us, but never thought they would want to! Turns out, we had a fantastic trip, and I wish I did a trip report on it. Probably my favorite Disney vacation out of them all! :dance3:

Well now our planned family of 4 vacation has turned into a family of 10 vacation!! My Aunt & Uncle will be joining us once again, along with their son, his wife, & their two girls (10 & 8 yrs old). We really don't know how this happened, :confused3:lmao: , but we're excited nonetheless! We've never traveled as a part of a Grand Gathering before, but we cannot wait!! We are a very crazy, loud family (we're Italian LOL) with stories every five seconds.

I could go on and on about our troubles with our hotel choice, but we have finally decided on the Boardwalk Villas (40% off!! :worship: ), and Deluxe Dining! I'm extremely excited to write this trip report, and I hope you guys enjoy! :wizard:

I'll be adding in our ADR's as we book them! :goodvibes

Edit: Here are our Dining Reservations!! We have decided not to book 3 meals a day each day, because if we all branch off from each other during the day, we don't want to be canceling reservations all the time.

ADRs​

July 19th:
Chef Mickey's for Dinner

July 20th:
Cinderella's Royal Table for Breakfast
Cafe May Cafe for Dinner

July 21st:
Kouzzina's at the Boardwalk for Breakfast
Prime Time for Lunch
Sci-Fi Dine-In for Dinner

July 22nd:
Chef de France for Dinner

July 23rd:
Crystal Palace for Lunch
Cap'n Jacks for Dinner

July 24th:
Nothing Yet! Haha.

July 25th:
Cape May Cafe for Breakfast
Hoop-Dee-Do Review for Dinner

July 26th:
Liberty Tree Tavern for Dinner

July 27th:
Nothing Yet Again!

oooh, your holiday sounds excellent...i love going away with my extended family!!!

i would love to stay in the boardwalk, is it your first time there? and deluxe dining is going to be great with the whole family getting time to sit down and chat!

looking forward to see where you choose for your ADR's...:surfweb:

oooh, your holiday sounds excellent...i love going away with my extended family!!!

i would love to stay in the boardwalk, is it your first time there? and deluxe dining is going to be great with the whole family getting time to sit down and chat!

looking forward to see where you choose for your ADR's...:surfweb:

Sorry for such a delayed response, I already forgot all about this! :rotfl:

Yes it's our first time there, time to try something new. :thumbsup2 We're very excited about it all! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter