WOW!! A Fabulous Fall Trip to HRH Sept-Oct '18-& Live TR's 8/5-8/7, 9/7-9/9!!Plus Bonus TR 11/1-11/3

And must add a sweet item to the savory!:thumbsup2

Chocolate Studio:

• Liquid Nitro Chocolate-Almond Truffle with Warm Whiskey-Caramel (GF) (KA)
2015-Epcot-Food-and-Wine-Festival-Chew-Lab-Liquid-Nitro-Chocolate-Almond-Truffle-with-Warm-Whiskey-Caramel-609x600.jpg

Or course, can't forget about souvenirs! One that I've always admired at F&W is the tray that can hold your food and beverage. Makes it so easy to walk around while you eat and drink!:thumbsup2 The wine glasses look nice, too!::yes::

fwmerch-2-2.jpg

Just saw this released- an annual pass gift! On your first visit, you get this magnet:

IMG_F216D04E3B9C-1.jpeg

On your 4th visit, you can get this cutting board!

Food-Wine-2018-Passholder-Gift.jpg

Well, I can definitely get the magnet, but don't really have plans to go back 3 more times. But, I have an AP, it's a cute cutting board.... Who knows?? I may have to run in and out of the park 3 more times!!:laughing:

Officially jealous now-figures that THIS year they have better PH gifts when I'm no longer a PH!! argh!

Hoping to sneak away for a day (those NE tickets with a day left are burning hole in my pocket) to get to see F&W this year.

Awesome on the planning of the food-last year we just wandered and tried what we wanted-agree it is much easier to sample with more people!

Officially jealous now-figures that THIS year they have better PH gifts when I'm no longer a PH!! argh!

Hoping to sneak away for a day (those NE tickets with a day left are burning hole in my pocket) to get to see F&W this year.

Awesome on the planning of the food-last year we just wandered and tried what we wanted-agree it is much easier to sample with more people!

I'm trying to fit in Disney visits while I still have my AP! Not sure I'll renew it. May just do a few day trips next year.

:goodvibes that you can get to F&W!! Did you firm up any Sept dates for a trip? :)

Well, after an early morning at EPCOT for breakfast, rides, and afternoon grazing around F&W, we'll head back to HRH to relax and get ready for evening appetizers & drinks. Evening service is from 5-7pm; we like to get to the lounge by 4:30 so we can visit with the staff before they become busy at 5 as well as we can get a table. Most days, the evening appetizers count as our dinner. Here are some pictures of the evening offerings:

thumbnail_IMG_2128.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2126.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2127.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2125.jpg

I love food pics! And the weenies in a blanket do look yummy-!

I think the cutting board is an awesome gift! totally worth a return trip!

Its getting so close now!!

I love food pics! And the weenies in a blanket do look yummy-!

I think the cutting board is an awesome gift! totally worth a return trip!

Its getting so close now!!

I think it's a cute cutting board, too!! Hopefully it'll work out to go a few times!:)

It's getting exciting now!! Not too long for either of us!!:cheer2:

As our trip gets closer, we get more excited about being at the Hard Rock again! It's so lovely- just had to look at some pictures!:love:

An amazing lobby! They certainly roll out the red carpet!!:thumbsup2

thumbnail_IMG_2005.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2007.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2006.jpg IMG_2318.JPG

It is so pretty! Someday I will stay there. I have a friend who does Disney every other/3rd year and they do Universal as well-they always stay club at Hard Rock!

It is so pretty! Someday I will stay there. I have a friend who does Disney every other/3rd year and they do Universal as well-they always stay club at Hard Rock!

It really is a beautiful place- and made even better by the amazing people that work there!:)

So, the main goal of this trip is for Joe and I to RELAX!! and enjoy the HRH!:love: We like to sleep in a little in the mornings- I guess we've gotten used to traveling with our boys who were NOT early risers on vacation. And when you stay at the HRH with unlimited EP, there's no need to rush to the parks!! :thumbsup2 The PPO at EPCOT is the only morning that we have to be up and out early!

Breakfast is served until 10:00am in the club lounge- which is perfect! The offerings are definitely enough to get us energized in the mornings!:thumbsup2

Here's a look at the breakfast:

Croissants, pastries, muffins, donuts:

thumbnail_IMG_2114.jpg

Oatmeal- brown sugar and raisins for toppings; Hard-boiled eggs:

thumbnail_IMG_2115.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a new addition- Biscuits with sausage gravy:
thumbnail_IMG_2116.jpg

Fruit with granola and yogurt:

thumbnail_IMG_2117.jpg

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Last edited:
Assorted bagels & breads:

thumbnail_IMG_2118.jpg
GetAttachmentThumbnail

Assorted jellies, butter, margarine, cream cheese:

thumbnail_IMG_2119.jpg

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!